2/26/2012

Body By Design Day #48

Saturday I volunteered at the Latin American Coalition.  They hosted another monthly workshop to help community members become US citizens.  I went with my friend M and we had a really good time.  There's something about doing work because you want to and not because you have to, that makes us feel good and in control.  I also made a friend at the workshop so it was a really good day.

The day was foggy and grey so I went home, took a really nice nap and read The 4 Hour Body for the rest of the afternoon.  This is what a perfect day looks like to me: Interacting and meeting people, resting, enjoying my home and learning/making something.  As you might've guessed, there was no cooking so we ordered some greek food.  Not stressing about this diet.  I'll go to the gym tomorrow :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment