2/03/2012

Body By Design Day #25

Thursday was one of those "I could totally do this" days.  I had cooked the night before, had my meals ready, went for my mid-day walk and went for a walk to the University of North Carolina campus when I got home.
I love living so close to this school.  Being around an institution of learning brings lots of energy and a sense of progress to the neighborhood.  I love watching the students walk to class in the mornings and evenings and we walk around the campus regularly.


I felt so energized during my walk that even started thinking about what I wanted to study when I go back to school which is on my list for sure.  It's interesting how when you start taking care of yourself, everything else just falls into place.  Plans are made and executed and opportunities and ideas arise.  I'm getting used to this.



0 comments:

Post a Comment