2/10/2012

Body By Design Day #32

Thursday was another feel-good day.  I went for my walk at lunchtime and to celebrate the fact that sharing what I'm doing with everyone I know has made this so much easier than I thought, I told J, my coworker (who introduced me to Body By Design) that I had this blog.  She went ahead and read all the posts from the beginning and even told me that she found it so inspiring! So thank you J, for your encouragement and support.  And thank you to the readers of this blog for showing interest (I do see how many people visit everyday), because your interest pushes me to stay on track and constantly reminds me that people actually believe that I can do this.

I went to the gym after work and did 15 minutes on the elliptical watching my heart rate to stay in the fat burning zone.  Then I had the urge to run a little bit so I jumped on the treadmill and ran for 10 minutes and then walked for 5.  When I ran, I definitely went past my fat burning zone and into the conditioning zone.  I'm not sure if running actually helps me to loose fat but I'm starting to enjoy it and I do want to work on my endurance for a 5K that we're doing in March.  So I'm basically experimenting.  Is it better to do interval training (run/walk/run/walk), or just moderately paced cardio in order to loose weight?  There are different opinions on this but in the end, every-body is different and I'm trying to find out what works for me.

I wanted something warm for dinner and was so glad to find some vegetable soup my hubby had made so I warmed it up and added 3 egg whites to it.  So filling and delicious!

 Believe me, it tasted better thank it looks! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment