2/04/2012

Body By Design Day #26

Friday oh Friday!  I went to the gym today in the afternoon (aside from my mid-day walk) and I: RAN.  Yes, I ran for 15 minutes straight.  I know it doesn't sound like much to most people but let me tell you, I couldn't run for more than 5 minutes without taking a break.  I felt so empowered, so, so, so good!  I did feel a bit of pain at some point but I remember my friend D's words: "just keep going, the pain will go away".  And it did.  And I ran.  And I couldn't do this before.

I went to the supermarket and bought more sardines.  These were actually really good! I had them with a salad of different lettuce varieties, tomatoes, a little avocado and onions.  I made a dressing with apple cider vinegar, mustard, salt & pepper, minced garlic, molasses and some olive oil and then sprinkled some dried cranberries and feta cheese on top.  It was soooo good!  Note: Neither cranberries, nor cheese are part of the meal plan (and I hadn't tasted any cheese in weeks!) but, what the heck, it was friday and I was feeling so good I decided to reward myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment