2/07/2012

Body By Design Day #29

Monday was a tough one.  Since we got home so late after the superbowl, we had to get up early to prepare lunches and snacks... We underslept.  So when it came the time to go to the gym for the Monday workout at 9:30 pm, we were exhausted.
But....
We made it! Monday's the easiest workout but we felt it lasted forever.  We were tired but pushed through it and were even able to increase the weight since last week.  We drank a Vega shake before the workout and water with apple cider vinegar afterwards.  I've been using apple cider vinegar for about a year and I love it.  It has great benefits such as regulating sugar and cholesterol.  it is also an antifungal and antibacterial.  Since I started working out, I searched for a good sports drink to get some energy, electrolytes and help my muscles to recover.  I found that 2 tbsp of the vinegar with some raw honey in a glass of water (you can even add a pinch of sea or Himalayan salt) is the natural and chemical-free version of gatorade! 

It was a looong day but again, we went to the gym and did the workout.  Feeling really proud!


0 comments:

Post a Comment