1/27/2012

Body By Design Day #18

Thursday I walked two miles at lunch time! I try to walk to talk to coworkers or make copies as much as I can. In the morning, since I had run out of peanut butter, I had a sweet potato with some spicy bean paste from Trader Joe's.  I really liked the potato in the morning, nice to have something sweet and filling.  Also, instead of having a little snack at 10 am, I divided my lunch into two and had half at 10 and the other half at lunch time.  That way I keep myself satisfied long enough to keep my energy and when I'm hungry, it's already time for the next meal!

I ordered the Vega Mango Smoothie to supplement snacks and tried it today.  It only has 11 grams of protein so it doesn't qualify as a meal replacement but it tastes really good and I will use it whenever I feel hungry.  It's only 100 calories per serving!

I decided to go to the gym for my evening workout to kind of mix things up.  I used the elliptical for 30 mins and it felt really great.


 Daily January self-portrait, later in the day at the gym and my workout playlist!

0 comments:

Post a Comment