1/21/2012

52 Moments Moment #2

Wow! yesterday's moment seemed more like a prophesy than an inspiration!  When I read it, I immediately thought about my midday walks at lunch time.  I want to get my heart pumping, burn some calories and fat and I want to make it a habit.  To go out, take a walk and be with myself and my environment.  So I did make a change and instead of eating lunch at my desk or sitting at work all day, I got up two weeks ago and started walking.

Photo taken with instagram at the park where I go walking everyday

52 Moments is a new project seeking to inspire, motivate and get you living life. Every week for a year they’ll present you with a new task/goal/moment, to inspire and enrich your life.  Become a part of the movement and share your moments and experiences with the world here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment