3/08/2012

Body By Design Day #59

On Wednesday I did not cook anything to have for lunch so I went out and got some tofu and vegetables at the Asian Market.

It wasn't good.  At all. It felt so greasy and just not fresh.  I've noticed that since I'm eating home cooked meals 95% of the time, whenever I eat out, if it's not at least fresh, my stomach will reject it.  It was so bad that I couldn't have dinner and just had my VEGA shake before we went to the gym.



The asian market is really cool because they have fresh fish and all the Asian products I love but I'm not eating there again!


I went home and make a chickpeas and vegetable stew. There is such power in cooking your own meals.  You know exactly what's in it, you can customize it according to whatever you feel like eating and most of all, it will be fresh and it won't be overcooked when overcooking will decrease the amount of nutrients that will end up in your body.  Also, as I said in my manifesto at the beginning of the year:



COOK AS A FORM OF MEDITATION AND
AS A LOVE OFFERING TO YOURSELF AND OTHERS

0 comments:

Post a Comment