9/09/2009

September Daily updates



This layout was a lot of fun. Used a doily to mask the page, painted it red (I love red) and a page about summer wouldn't be complete with some yellow thrown into the mix. Summer was instantaneously over. Just like that. Bye bye summer....


On this one I wanted to write down "realistic" health goals. Although I feel now that they may not be very realistic after all. But I will try. I turn 30 in two days and want this new decade to be full of health. Physical, mental and emotional.



I have to confess I'm not that crazy about how it turned out. Something about the journaling on tracing paper and the busy background....Seems to get lost somehow.... I still have to work on my composition and color contrast....
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave any comments or suggestions/advice you may have. I'd really appreciate it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments: