9/07/2009

Art Journal #2

Hello again! Another update from my art journaling adventure with Elise Blaha's workshop.
She had an awesome tutorial to teach us how to make the covers for this book. I used contact paper for the wood-looking pattern and wallpaper with a cut-out word "art" from a brochure my darling hubby brought me.



Today's prompt was to build a page using layers, colors I don't usually work with and type that stands out in contrast. I used brown colors to build circles that I stapled together to make the page. I then used the words"fall in love" that I found on a Victoria's Secret catalog (-= I thought they would go perfectly now that the fall is officially starting. I also love how the hot pink stands out from the brown background. I'm loving this class!!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment