2/14/2012

Body By Design Day #36

We started Phase II of Body By Design on Monday.  I was very intimidated by the workout because of the intensity and because it would be longer.  We went last night even though we were kind of sleepy and finished the whole workout in 45 minutes!

People, it gets easier.  Even if the workouts intensify (which you need in order to see results).  By this time, you already know a thing or two about correct form, you are already familiar with a lot of the machines (even if you hate some of them... Hyperextensions...ugh) and you know a lot of the terms like curls, extensions, rows, etc.  We were going from exercise to exercise so fast and felt very accomplished (tired too) at the end.

We went straight to bed and this morning I felt I needed more sleep.  Probably from the intensity of the workout so I'm going to try to take a little nap on the days of the workout (Monday, Wednesday & Saturday) to see if it helps.

Can I just say how happy it makes me to get home and by able to read with daylight?  I LOVE IT!  Started reading "The Four Hour Body" by Tim Ferriss (he also wrote "The Four Hour Workweek").  The premise of the book is :

"An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman"

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment