6/04/2012

Summer Manifesto

So happy June is finally here.  Such a great feeling of possibility and sunny days ahead.  I decided to follow on Ali's wonderful post about creating a Summer Manifesto.  What a great idea!  I already have a 2012 Manifesto that I love dearly, but making one for Summer only, allows me to focus on small details and things I'd like to accomplish during my favorite season of the year.
Little House on the Suburbs also had a post on how to live seasonally in June and it definitely fired up my inspiration as well.

I didn't spend much time in the design, just wanted to get it out into the universe.  So go on, write it on a napkin, send yourself an email or write it on a post-it and stick it on your computer screen.  It'll be a reminder to live with intention this summer!

What are you looking forward to this summer? Please share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment